About Me

My photo
Greetings , web-surfer ! ˃ ▾ ˂ Thank u for stopping by my page. If u would like to contact me , your best bet is through deviantART chat , though I’m not always the quickest in responding to messages , so I do ask u bear that in mind. Stay safe out there on the web >؂• ~emrix☆

Search planetemrix

Saturday, 20 June 2026

Finished my college work~what i 've been up to

Finally~ my class work has been finished! i may share some of the things I did for class on planet emrix , just u wait and see . but I have some other things i would like to share with u now ˃𐃷˂ writing this very late because i have been very busy, thank u for bearing with me ...

a couple weeks back, i was at ComicCon , and I was cosplaying as Spade from Freedom Planet! i have never cosplayed before this so it was a cool new experience. to be honest, it is a bit scary overwhelming in Comic con with how busy it is and i' m not the biggest spender . but it was still fun to be there >ᴗ<






speaking of Freedom planet , here is my newest Lilac drawing ! began this back in March, but i got swamped with class work so it took a while to finish :P i referenced the pose from Capt.RicoSakara 's Sash lilac and kind of got lazy with the background , but ah well ˙𐃷˙ Trying to post it to blue chair's community , but the system keeps deleting it LOL~




to finish this little update, this is from something i've been working on.. not going to elaborate on it , just yet~
-emrix2026.6.20

No comments:

Post a Comment